new users

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Jul 18 15:57:00 EDT 2003

Ryno and John,

Well guys welcome to the list.  There are a lot of us older types here.
  While I am not quite as "advanced" as you, I am getting up there as
well.
(55).  :-)

I have been around on the list for some time now.  I have always gotten
great advice from others here and have asked my share of boneheaded
questions.  In every case the listas have been both understanding and
very generous with their remarks and advice.

Don't be concerned about the fact that there are some really brilliant
programmers lurking around here.  They have been up the same path.
They just walked it before you.  The interesting thing about most of
them is that they are more than happy to help you with pretty much any
question you may have.

While I don't place myself in that august group I would be more than
happy to help you in any way I can.

Ask away!

Regards,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Macintosh G-4 OSX 10.2.6, OS 9.2.2, 512MB RAM, Rev 2.0.1