Rev 2.02/New pricing

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 18 13:32:01 EDT 2003

From: David Kwinter <david at kwinter.ca>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>

>>So, what can we expect *others* to think when they see the "Made with
>>Revolution" logo on 'newbie' type projects? That all Rev projects are like
>>this, and of the same caliber???
>

> Agreed, perhaps a democratic show of hands can convince RR to reconsider the
> splash screen.
>
> I'll be #2

I vote for NO Rev logo. The poor "apps" can really hurt the revolution.

When we ran MaxStax, 98% of the submitted stacks were terrible. Newbies
who'd never even heard of Apple's GUI guidelines butchered the UI: "I
like using radio buttons instead of the standard buttons because they
are smaller..." was a typical reply.

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.