Docs on Palm (was Rev 2.02/New pricing)

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Fri Jul 18 09:29:03 EDT 2003

and on 18 Jul 2003 16:36:40 +1000 Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote

> Finally, if you want the docs in a separate electronic format, go to
> http://www.inspiredlogic.com/downloads.html where Geoff Canyon has a
> stack that will export the docs into html, rtf or text.

Sarah,

What functionality are you looking for? I use DocumentsToGo from dataviz
(http://www.dataviz.com) to put WP documents on my Palm compatible. If you
use Geoff's stack and open the docs in your WP do any tidying you need to
then DTG will turn it into a Palm file. It can either do a basic text file
or a slightly more formatted file including a bookmarking.

On Mac it will do AppleWorks or Word documents, also spreadsheets and
(depending on software/hardware) graphics and PDF files. I guess it will
also do the standards for Windows too.

Regards

James
--