Can Rev run 2 scripts simultaneously?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 09:20:04 EDT 2003

Depending on how your task breaks down, send...in would be one way to
do this. You need to break the task into distinct pieces, each of which
is small enough not to interfere with the user. The alternative is to
insert

wait 0 milliseconds with messages

in your script. Again, this has to be interspersed enough that you pay
enough attention to the user.

With either solution, you need to make sure that the user is protected
from breaking things. Don't allow the user to (re)start the process
repeatedly, for example.