Rev 2.02/New pricing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Jul 18 06:56:01 EDT 2003

hi miscdas
On Friday, Jul 18, 2003, at 13:30 Europe/Vienna, miscdas at boxfrog.com
wrote:

> Ah, but now we switch the subject from hobbyist to the general
> "anyone". I couldn't agree more in that case. I know several
> "designers" that want to do multimedia apps, and state emphatically
> that they are not programmers (and don't want to be). Express would be
> good for them to make an evaluation.

Thats the point...
I think that potential is very underestimated here...

MM developer dont want to become Hardcore Coder. And I think its not a
good idea to treat them as poor programmers... Imho its better to try
to bring them to rev...
If this new more complicated license/pricing system which is the right
way to do that...?

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539