Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 04:18:02 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 11:20  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> You can build for OS X on other platforms, just not for OS <=9.
>> Obviously this issue is getting smaller as time passes.
>
> Today 60% of Mac users still use OS 9 or earlier.
> And if I can build OS X apps on other platforms, why does Scott tell
> me I
> need to make Mach-O builds from OS X and not OS 9?

I thought you could build for OS X on OS 9, but maybe not -- it's been
awhile since I opened Rev on a Classic machine, and far be it from me
to contradict the Word of Raney. ;-)

I wasn't saying that there aren't still a lot of OS 9 users, just that
their numbers are no longer increasing.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com