Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 04:01:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 08:57  PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Hm. I hadn't thought of that. Poorly-designed beginner stacks are what
> gave HyperCard a bad name too, and eventually killed it. You have a
> good point.

All products should live the life and die the death of HyperCard...

To those who suggest a player would make the closing screen a better
option, consider that there was no splash screen/closing screen on the
HyperCard stacks that gave HyperCard a bad reputation. The thing
identifying them was the fact that they ran in HyperCard.

Maybe the player app should be named "This certainly has nothing to do
with Revolution." ;-)

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com