Rev 2.02/New pricing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Jul 18 03:52:01 EDT 2003

Hi Geoff,
On Friday, Jul 18, 2003, at 08:05 Europe/Vienna, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> One way that occurs to me to deal with any objections would be to
> simply respond, "Those applications were built with Revolution
> Express. I work with Revolution Studio. There's a world of > difference."
You are expecting to much from the average costumer (client). He does
not see the difference of Express odr Studio. He does, if he does,
realize made+revolution - Not more...

I ofter fin myself not looking closer to a utility which offer a system
near features if I see made on RB, maybe thats not fair, but it is ...
Therefore thats a big danger for the whole product. You get a bad
reputation very fast, but its difficult and expensive to loose it
again...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539