Rev 2.02/New pricing

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Jul 17 21:17:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 01:11  PM, Shao Sean wrote:

> considering you were already supposed to include a "some
> parts copyright runrev/metacard blah blah" in your app
> anyways.. does this mean we don't need to bother with that
> any more consider you're gonna be spamming it anyways?
> feels very much like macromedia with their 2hr long
> commercial at the end of director programs, unless you pay
> them something like 10 bazillion pesos ;-)

I haven't seen the notice, but it's supposed to be brief -- a few
seconds. Bear in mind that this is only part of the Express edition,
which is designed for hobbyists. Commercial developers should be using
Studio at least. This is not a requirement, just a judgment based on
the presence of the RunRev splash screen.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com