use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1595, 1598, 1599, 1600, and 1602

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Thu Jul 17 19:05:00 EDT 2003

Apologies in advance, but our new e-mail "security" software (Symantec Mail Security, if you would like to know) made mincemeat out of the above digests. Could some kind soul forward copies of these digests to me? I'm a real stickler for completeness sometimes...

Many thanks!

joe.

p.s. Here's what I got instead of the digest text (for the curious):