Rev 2.02/New pricing and New PRINTED Revolution Docs

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 17 09:08:01 EDT 2003

Ok, here goes my 2 cents worth:

If RunRev seriously sees the need to make changes to bring in "new
business", newbie programmers are constantly checking out the programming
section of major book stores. In 199x, I was seeking a language that I
could understand without taking tech school courses in c++ or perl, etc.
That is where I first learned of the existence of HyperCard (Brady was the
author), and I bought these books. The nice thing about this was the
attached cd that was chock-full of example scripts. My point is this:
RunRev could simply provide e-Documentation with ALL variations of their
licenses, but in addition to this, put this wonderful bundle of books ON
THE SHELVES for would-be programmers to find. Including an evaluation
version and some examples on a cd wouldn't be a bad idea either. It's
difficult to imagine, but there are people who aren't online yet.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com