Rev 2.02/New pricing

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Thu Jul 17 08:35:00 EDT 2003

I'll be very interested to see which bugs have been squashed in v2.02-
hopefully the QT audio player controller update bug is among them?
With regard to the new pricing, I'm sure the pros and cons of the
scheme were debated amongst those responsible for marketing Revolution;
so now we'll see how it pans out.
Personally, I have to admit I found it a little odd to distribute a
limited edition of the Rev. IDE with detailed instructions on how to
circumvent those limitations, but I guess the idea was to use that
circumvention as a tutorial.

my 2-cents,
Kurt