What Gives?

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Wed Jul 16 17:51:00 EDT 2003

> Is anyone else having these problems?
well if the key commands are your only problems, that's not
too bad.. i have those problems as well as the fact that i'm
stuck on a windows xp machine ;-)
i think it was mentioned earlier on the list to go into the
prefs and reset them to the defaults (that should fix the
keyboard navigation)..

> My small business license runs out on July 23. I've
even though your license runs out, your copy of RunRev will
still be a good full-working copy after that date

> already deleted  Director MX from my hard drive. Do I need
anyone else use director back when the company was called
macromind?

> to do the same with Rev and  maybe turn to REALBasic?
i wanted to try out the windows version of RB (i used to use
mac version of RB all the time), but i need to email them
and get a temp serial number and stuff (too many hops for
me)..

> What's a small spftware developer to do?
write software =)

-Sean