Embedded fonts

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 16 15:53:00 EDT 2003

As with most things in Revolution, it's all a matter of how insane you are.

Is this text that needs to be edited by the USER, or by you and by your program. Because that makes a big difference.

If it's just you or your program that need to edit the text, then you could write something that uses Rev's ability to insert graphics into fields to substiture PICTURES of the characters in a font for the characters themselves.

I guess you could probably write something that intercepts the user's typing and puts the font images into the field instead.

Like I said...how crazy are you?