pass by reference with multiple parameters?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Mon Jul 14 00:03:00 EDT 2003

On Sunday, July 13, 2003, at 10:32  PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> It seems that after the first instance of a byReference argument all
> other arguments are also taken to be by reference. I guess the space
> is the result of trying to take the reference of 6.

Mark, are you running those tests from the message box, or from another
handler? Earlier in this thread it was looking like it was just a
message box bug, now I'm not so sure.

> Good one, Alex... this sounds buggable to me.

Will do, I just want to make sure I can report the symptoms correctly.

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com