XML integration [was]Re: Can Rev be used as server database?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sat Jul 12 17:54:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 02:11  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Couldn't you diff the binaries?

Diff-ing binaries doesn't give any useful information, in any tool that
I'm aware of.

(On OS X)
# diff FacCalc00001.rev FacCalc00002.rev
Binary files FacCalc00001.rev and FacCalc00002.rev differ

> Am I the only one with an interest in this sort of stack-XML usage, or
> is
> that where you were headed with the human-readability above?

Give the people XML and they will find a use for it! :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com