Can Rev be used as server database?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jul 12 10:09:00 EDT 2003

>what is the ftp address where single user copies can be found

I wish you had not asked that question, James.

I clicked on the URL I was about to post, and found that the upshot
of my ongoing (1 month, a dozen or more eMails, four phone calls, six
faxes) effort to get Network Solutions to do what they needed to do
so my new domain registry could handle my domain renewal,
www.oenolog.com is off the 'Net.

Looks like I'm going to have to put SDB development aside while I
complain to ICANN.  Fortunately, it's not a high volume site: most
wineries on my mailing list are waiting for a version of OenoLog that
runs on Windows.

I'll let you know when the site is up again.

--
Rob Cozens
<http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm>

Vive R Revolution!