Bugzilla search

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Jul 11 15:03:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 02:15  AM, Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

> It works for me with Camino too. But I could not make a query or
> report, because its to complicated for me...
> Seems that I need a special training before I can use that =;(
> What should I do now..?
> Thanks for tips...

I think it's great the runrev team is running an open bug database that
we can all cooperate with. But in my opinion bugzilla has a confusing
and poorly designed user interface. No offense intended & I know
bugzilla was not written by the runrev team.

Also, it's a bummer bugzilla doesn't work with Safari. I never use
Mozilla, but installed it just to use bugzilla.

Does the database backend of bugzilla accept outside connections? Maybe
someone could write a simplified searching/browsing interface with rev.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com