answer file tMsg with tPath

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Jul 11 14:51:01 EDT 2003

I'm getting erratic results with answer file, trying to open the dialog
to a specific folder/directory. Is anything wrong with this transcript?

answer file "select a file" with specialFolderPath("Documents")

On Mac OS X sometimes it opens the dialog on the correct folder,
sometimes not. On Windows 2000 it opens the dialog in the directory
"/Documents and Settings/username/" and puts "My Documents" into the
_File Name_ field in the dialog. Not right.

specialFolderPath() is always returning correct results, but answer
file seems to be erratic whether it obeys the path or not.

Rev 2.0.1

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com