Can Rev be used as server database?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 14:43:00 EDT 2003

I've used Revolution to create apps on the Mac, but I've not tried any
server-related features of Revolution - - - can anyone tell me if Revolution could
be used to create an app that runs on a Mac OS X server that pulls in data off
of fields on a web-page served by the Mac OS X server performs actions based
on that data?

For instance, if I wanted to create a server app that prompts the user to
enter information into fields and then saves that data into text files on the
server hard-drive, would that be a job for Revolution, or for PHP or Filemaker
Pro, or something else entirely?