Copy Card Bug

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri Jul 11 10:57:00 EDT 2003

Dar,

After your response about checking the App Browser, I decided to try
"copy this card to this stack" again and look at the App Browser. Now
it shows two distinct card IDs.

I think the confusion came about as a result of -another- bug in Rev2
that fails to update the Property Inspector window. For example: I had
the card's properties displayed and, when I created a new button, its
properties showed that it (the button) was a -card- with the same ID. I
changed its name, clicked another object on the card, and clicked back
on the button. Now the properties were for the button and it had the
name I had assigned to the card (which, apparently, was really the
button but in an improperly updated PI window that had not been
updated).

I hope the above makes sense.

In any case, the original "bug" isn't there but the display issue with
the PI window is.

Barry