Color Chooser

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Jul 11 09:53:43 EDT 2003

Roger Eller's method doesn't work in terms of my wanting a
free-floating palette that does not have to be called every
time another stack is opened.  His does have the advantage
of the Eye-Dropper.

I have just revised my SUMMER GIFT (3pm UK) and it now
incorporates MAIN-STACKER, MOVIE-SNAPPER, COLOR CHOOSER,
BACKDROPPER as relatively compact, free-floating palettes,
as well as buttons for the MESSAGE BOX and APPLICATION
OVERVIEW.

If Roger Eller can move the RR 1.1.1 color chooser into the
revTools stack (I tried it and went badly wrong!) so it
works then I will be extremely impressed.

For those who are wondering: I am not completely kinky - I
will be leaving my RR printed manuals in Scotland - in
Bulgaria I shall read books, visit monasteries and get
drunk, as well as the most important thing for me: spend
lots of time with my wife and children.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and