Color Chooser

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 10 13:30:01 EDT 2003

You Hacker you.

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.co|
|         |           m                         |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           use-revolution-admin at lists|
|         |           .runrev.com               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           07/10/03 01:59 PM         |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           use-revolution            |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  |       To:       use-revolution at lists.runrev.com                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: Color Chooser                                                                                            |

Richmond,

Just as an experiment, I copied revcolors.rev from 1.1.1
into C:\Program Files\Revolution 2.0.1\plugins. It seems to
work just fine (No modification at all). It's nice having
that little menu back!

Thanks.
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com