People looking for old versions of RR / MC

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 12:35:28 EDT 2003

--- Mathewson <richmond at mail.maclaunch.com> wrote:
> It might be a good idea if RR could make available
> older versions of RR and Metacard via a webpage as a
> service to those who require them.  This is not
> quite as daft as it seems as some poeple prefer
> certain aspects of the user interface in RR 1.1.1 to

> those in RR 2.0.1.
>
> Richmond

For Revolution 1.1.1, look at :
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/engines11/

For older versions of MetaCard, look at :
http://www.canelasoftware.com/mcmirror.html

It would be much appreciated, though, if the good
people at RunRev HQ would provide as many 'back'
versions as possible in an easily acessible form.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====