Color Chooser

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 10 12:35:01 EDT 2003

On 7/10/2003 at 12:32PM, Alex Rice <alrice at ARCplanning.com> wrote:

> What is wrong with the new color chooser? The new color chooser on OS X
> appears to be the system (Mac OS X) color chooser. It's consistent with
> all other apps on OS X that use a color chooser. That is a good thing.

Alex,

The option that I miss the most is the eyedropper tool. With that, I could
quickly identify the RGB mix of any object in any open stack, and use that
color in a new object. I'm sure the OS X color chooser is nice, but I and
many others are forced to use other OS flavors by our employers.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com