Need some help

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 9 16:54:01 EDT 2003

Hi James,

I've actually done what Edwin has discussed -- create a Content Management
System using RR as the front end. It's project which has been in creation
for over 2 years, called Hemingway and you can check it out at

www.altuit.com

The Server is based on .asp, COM and SQL Server --all Microsoft
technologies.

It's very powerful and RR provides a great client platform. Problem is, our
ASP is a bit pricey at $480/yr (including hosting), but if you're
interested, contact me offlist and we can discuss some options. There are a
number of free trials available, and the RR HemPC client has just moved out
of beta (the client only works on PC at this time). It also works using a
standard browser as a front end (Mac users use this option).

That being said, if you already have a web-hosting provider, and are
somewhat familiar with FileMaker, you could also consider using Richard
Gaskin's fine product: WebMerge.