Standalone crashes on exit

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jul 9 14:25:00 EDT 2003

I have just built my first app using Rev 2.0.1 (as returned by
revAppVersion). My stack contains 2 small sub-stacks that are used for
input/error dialogs. Each of them has an OK button that contains "close
this stack". If I launch my standalone and immediately quit it, the exit
is peaceful. However if any of the sub-stacks have been opened and closed,
when I exit the main stack via "close this stack" it has a system level
error. On Win2000 the error is "The instruction at 0x004a93cd referenced
memory at 0x00002f04. The memory could not be read." On Mac OS X, the
error is "The application has unexpectedly quit." Any ideas of how to
prevent this behavior?

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com