Image Converter: New version

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Jul 9 03:22:00 EDT 2003

Dear All,
   I have uploaded a new version of my IMAGE CONVERTER.REV
stack to my website.

It is still problematic; the reasons are as follows (RR
staff please take note):

1.  The first version imported images as images; on export
as JPEG or PNG images there was colour 'corruption'.

2.  The new version is based on my MOVIE-SNAPPER.REV stack
insofar as it imports images into a PLAYER object (!!!!!);
it exports to JPEG and PNG perfectly, BUT......

the player object resizes the image to fit so images may be
distirted on export.

This is only a marker on the road to something better; and
that something better ought to be proper export
capabilities for images in RR.

Download it, play with it, throw abuse at me......

Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html