MAC OS X Problems

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 8 10:56:00 EDT 2003

On 7/8/03 4:57 AM, Mathewson wrote:

> Cher Yves,
>   I understand your problem, but my idea of a solution is
> different from yours.  I can make up a font in 30 minutes -
> which is quicker than waiting for the folks at RR to
> produce the next version.  That is all.

Yves wants to create new folders in the Finder. A custom font would
require that he set the Finder to use that font, which could potentially
alter any existing folder names containing diatricitals. If Yves is
planning to distribute his stack to others, it would require that all
his users also install the font and risk the same changes to their
existing folder names. I don't see it as a viable solution.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com