Can I draw a line (or better any polygon) directly on screen?

Jo=?ISO-8859-1?B?6w==?=l Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Jul 8 03:38:00 EDT 2003

Is there a easy way to draw any line on screen?

What I want to do is to click on a control in window A and move the mouse
onto another control in window B and have during the move the line drawn and
updated from the first control to the mouseloc. The goal is to have a visual
effect of connecting two controls placed in two different windows.

I made that with an XCMD in Supercard and need the same functionality in
Rev, multiplatform.

Thanks for a reliable solution!

Joel