Open driver?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jul 6 17:33:00 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

It depends whether your USB interface mimics a printer port. If it does
(like port 1 on Keyspan or similar adapters), then you can connect
perfectly. If it uses another name, then I don't know whether you can
do it at all in Transcript - you may have to stick to AppleScript. For
testing purposes, you might like to try my Serial test stack which is
available on my web site.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au