[ANN] New Demo Stack and Viewer Update

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jul 5 18:52:00 EDT 2003

Following on the heels of our KodeKraker game stack, we've added a new stack
to our demo collection called "Ease" which demonstrates ease-in and ease-out
animation techniques for Revolution/MetaCard.  Included are samples of
ease-in and ease-out animations and how they compare to using the built-in
"move" command.  Thanks to fellow list member Rich Herz for acting as the
"man behind the math" in the routines. :-)

For those of you who have used "move" to move objects around a card, you
know that the move commend is very regular and mechanical looking.
Ease-in/out adds nuance to object motion which can make animation appear a
bit more organic.  Time permitting, we'll add some new algorithms in an
update that provide more control over the ease behavior, and possibly
math-driven paths.

Also updated are our demo stacks, and our stack viewer which is now
(hopefully) more Rev friendly and provides separate access to Rev and MC
stacks.  While carefully *avoiding* use of your Web browser, type either of
the following into your Rev or MC message box:

  go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"

  go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.mc"

Questions/problems, let us know...

Best Regards,