Quicktime Chapter Tracks

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Jul 5 13:09:00 EDT 2003

On 7/5/03 Richard Gaskin wrote

>Trevor DeVore wrote:
>>
>> You can find information on iShell's support of Chapter Tracks and Cue Points
>> here:
>>
>> http://www.tribeworks.com/member/download/iShell3/iShell_3_Reference_Guide.pdf
>>
>> Look at page 51.
>
>Excellent. Thank you.  The screen Saver timer option is a nice touch there.
>The rest of the iShell support for chapter tracks seems rather simple and
>very straightforward, so hopefully it could be at least matched by Rev not
>too far down the road.

I would really like to see additions to QT support in Rev.  The primary reason I purchased Rev was to create applications that rely heavily on QuickTime and Databases.  I can do a lot of great stuff with it's current support but if additional support were added for things like intermovie communication, chapter tracks and the ApplicationliveNumberAndString message then it would open up new possibilities in some cases and be real time savers in others.

>Has this request been made on the xTalk list?

I know Kevin entered a request I made for intermovie communication into the feature request list.  I'm not sure if this has been made on the xTalk list however.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com