[ANN] Game Available for Test -- problem! (solved!)

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 15:07:01 EDT 2003

sez me:

sez scott at tactilemedia.com:
>By any chance do you have the pointer tool selected?  This might interrupt
>the scripts from running.  Double check that you have the browse tool
>selected before downloading.
   Tried browse tool as directed; no joy. Curiously, clicking in the
KODEKRACKER window with the pointer never selected anything -- and there's *lots* of
buttons & etc that I *should* have been able to select!
   Saved KODEKRAKER to my hard drive. Closed the K. window, removed it from
memory. Tried opening the K. I'd just saved... and Rev. crashed.
   Got back into Rev. Opened K. from my hard drive. *Now* everything works!
Yay!
   Nice piece of work. I shall explore its secrets. Thanks!