Subject: Re: [ANN] Game Available for Test

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Fri Jul 4 07:29:00 EDT 2003

> Like everything Scott writes, this one is very cool. He really creates
> gorgeous stuff. You won't be able to explore it though; it is password
> protected and the scripts are locked.

Now I am confused. It seemed to me from the discussion last month
regarding password-protecting stacks that you perform this step in the
distribution builder when you are constructing a standalone. Where do
you password protect a stack that is not a standalone?

BTW it is a Kool game. Can you go backwards in the clicking order if
you just clicked over the color you want?

Cheers,
Dan