[ANN] Game Available for Test -- problem!

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 01:36:00 EDT 2003

   Okay... I open up REV. I type [ go stack url
"http://www.tactilemedia.com/test/stacks/kodekraker.rev" ] into the message box. Something downloads; I see
KODEKRAKER on my screen, and I hear that funky technoid soundtrack.
   So far, so good.
   I click on "Kontinue"... and nothing happens. Message watcher confirms no
messages are triggered when I click on "Kontinue".
   I click on "Play", and it's the same story -- no messges, no discernable
response whatsoever. Game? What game?

   I'm running MacOS 8.6 on a PowerBook 3400c/200, with 144 MB of RAM.
   REV version is 2.0.1, and I've got 40MB of memory allocated to it.
   Online connection is 56K modem, using AOL 4.0 for Mac.
   What am I doing wrong?