Goings on behind the scene

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 2 13:19:00 EDT 2003

Jim, this might be a Eudora problem - I've had this annoying
situation with Eudora windows that were supposed to be in the
background rudely popping up into another app I was working in...
(OSX)...

It's so bad I have to quit Eudora completely sometimes...

obviously anti any user interface guidelines I've heard of...no other
app has done this..

sqb