Colour Picker ?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jul 2 08:23:00 EDT 2003

On 07/02/2003 at 03:52 AM, "Jez" <jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> What's happened to the old colour picker from 1.1.1? Is it in 2.0 -
> if so where?
>
> I liked the ability to select a colour by name, enter it by RGB values,
> or by using the pipette tool to suck up a colour from somewhere else
> on the screen. The colour picker in the property pages under 2.0 doesn't
> seem to have these features, reverting to the standard windows colour
> selection.

I agree. The 1.1.1 colour picker was much better, especially the
pipette/eyedropper tool. Meanwhile, I have been using an RGB value
reference stack that a colleague an I put together a while back. It
provides several hundred colours from which to choose. This stack is
available in the RunRev User Contributions section at:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/developerdownloads/PantoneToRGB.rev.zip

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com