Table Fun

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jul 1 17:32:00 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Good stack, I can see I'm going to find it useful. I made a slight
tweak that makes your table field respond to mouse clicks by displaying
all the cRevTable properties.
In the table field's script, I put this handler:
on mouseDown
   send "showCustomSetValues" to this card in 20 milliseconds
end mouseDown

I don't know what messages you were having trouble with, but this one
works fine for me.

BTW, you don't need to use MetaCard to look at these properties in Rev.
If you turn on "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" in the "View" menu,
you will be able to choose cRevTable (or any other internal property
sets) as the visible property set in the Inspector.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 06:12  am, HyperChris at aol.com wrote:

> I decided to finally cut the chord with HC and get with Revolution. I
> started to bang out my little project and saw this nifty little Table
> option in the Inspector. Oh boy...I have always wanted this! I played
> with it for 20 minutes, went through the documentation for 30 minutes,
> dowloaded the 45MB revlist archive and then played with it for 3
> hours. Such is the life of a wannabe programmer. Anyways, I was right
> there with Graham and Jane as they discussed these tables in the list
> and in response I came up with a stack that explores this critter.
>
> If you want the stack it is at ...
> http://www.christophercomputers.com/rev.html

snip