More send in time

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Jul 1 02:37:01 EDT 2003

Hi Rob,

Please let me back up here:

> These two lines of your script defeat my purpose for using the 'send in
> time' construct, because they still use 'the mouse', which I'm trying to
> avoid:
> ----------
>> if the mouse is up then exit checkScroll
>> if the mouse is within graphic 1 then
As it turns out, I think the problem isn't inherent in 'the mouse'
structures except when we try to put them in a repeat loop where they
swallow big gulps of processor time.

Consequently, I must apologize. I used a combination of changes to it, but I
think the basic 'send-in-time' to itself structure to cause the cycling is
OK.

With some alterations, I found the simplicity works OK (I posted my basic
working script). Thanks.

Ken N.