create graphic and choose browse issues

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Fri Jan 31 08:31:01 EST 2003

>  Zac Elston wrote:
>  >set the style of the defaultgraphic to line
>>create graphic linetohost
>>set the points of graphic linetohost to MyVertList
>>choose browse tool
>  >
>>when i compile it, everything appears to work fine, but while
>>developing it, I have to choose the browse tool manually.  is this normal?
>
>It's a known er nuance. The workaround is to change the last line to
>
>   send "choose browse tool" to me in 20 milliseconds
>
>--
>Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
>Runtime Revolution Limited - The Solution for Software Development
>http://www.runrev.com/

Jeanne,

I was trying to rejuvenate a stack I wrote some time ago using an
earlier incarnation of  RunRev where this "nuance" was not
"available" so that it  would work in 1.1.1 It was a bit of a job to
go through all the scripts (actually I used  the find "browse"
utility) to make the change to: send "choose browse tool" to me in 20
milliseconds.

Is there perhaps something  one might do in an openStack script to
handle the issue throughout the stack? I suspect this is a tall
order, but you have come up with so many miracles in the past.
--
Jim Hurley