VS: Printing Docs

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Fri Jan 31 01:27:01 EST 2003

I have reporeted thos problems also and any printter drivers didin't resole my problems at all with RR and print ie some text field to LAN printters with Windows 2000 and XP. RR printed odd lines  let lot of space between lines ans so on.

And why simple "print text field"- command won't work?

Btw tehre in RR team, dd you noticed there that many users have reported that problem when you develop RR 2.0?

> However, if you continue to have problems printing
> from the RunRev docs, you might consider using the
> tool by Geoff Canyon to export the docs in RTF format,
> which you can then print from Word or any of its
> sibblings.
> Link :
> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/developerdownloads/

Good tip but that dont't resolve probelm that WHY RR don't print ok "directly" from stack?

EsaK