FAQs from this list...

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Thu Jan 30 12:55:02 EST 2003

VERY nice resource!
I have only browsed it a little and it looks as though most of the function
require on-line access to use. I am quite often off-line with my notebook
(redeeming the time) and would probably like to flag certain things to be
available locally. I'll play with it some more.

This resource should be one of the first things "newbees" should be made
aware of...

Thanks Alex

djl

At 10:17 AM 1/30/03 -0700, you wrote:

>On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 09:29  AM, Dave LeYanna wrote:
>>
>>I would be willing to start one if the work won't be a duplication or
>>help if there are already efforts afoot. I know that there is a lot of
>>editing involved and am aware of what I'm getting into.
>>
>>Any thoughts?
>
>I think that the RevNet plugin (http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/ is pretty
>cool and because it has sections for Tips, Links and Stacks, it's kind of
>like a FAQ-plus!
>
>Alex Rice, Software Developer
>Architectural Research Consultants, Inc.
>alrice at ARCplanning.com
>alrice at swcp.com

||   Dave LeYanna                 ||
||   Director IS                       ||
||   Right to Life of Michigan    ||