FAQs from this list...

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Thu Jan 30 11:32:01 EST 2003

I wonder...

There are a LOT of good threads that are very appropriate for a list FAQ.
Have there been any attempts at making one? I'm kinda new to REV and the
available resources. Some of the best ways for me to learn is to read the
DOCS, read the groups, do tutorials and study the code of others. I
personally don't have the time to experiment. I'm just not creative enough
to do it efficiently!

I would be willing to start one if the work won't be a duplication or help
if there are already efforts afoot. I know that there is a lot of editing
involved and am aware of what I'm getting into.

Any thoughts?

djl

||   Dave LeYanna                 ||
||   Director IS                       ||
||   Right to Life of Michigan    ||