create graphic and choose browse issues

Zac Elston zelston at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 14:08:01 EST 2003

I'm writing an app to draw network connections between hosts.

so I connect to a host, query who is connected, draw a graphic and then draw a line to it from the origin graphic.  however while developing it, Revolution always stops in the pointer tool.

the code is

set the style of the defaultgraphic to line
create graphic linetohost
set the points of graphic linetohost to MyVertList
choose browse tool

when i compile it, everything appears to work fine, but while developing it, I have to choose the browse tool manually.  is this normal?

just annoying

thanks
-zac