Link to file

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Jan 29 11:32:01 EST 2003

--- Jim Hurley wrote:
>  I am trying to go back over an old stack, written in
>  the days before
>  I knew better, and use relative paths (that is the
>  path relative to
>  the current stack filename) to locate images rather
>  than the full
>  path.
>  (snip)
>
>  Jim
>

>Hi Jim,
>
>Have a look at the 'filename' entry in the Transcript
>Dictionary. Basically, you can clear the filename with
>   set the filename of image "Foobar" to empty
>
>Hope this helped,
>
>Jan Schenkel.

Thanks Jan. I was  confusing file name with image name.

Am I correct in assuming then that what I have to do is write a
script to run though my stack and set all the file names of all
images to the image names? (Assuming that the default folder has been
set to the stack folder and that the images are in the same folder.)

Jim
--
Jim Hurley