File/folder list with icons?

Robert Arnold rfarnold at attbi.com
Wed Jan 29 11:15:01 EST 2003

I'm working on a simple OSX tool to compare and update the contents of two
folders. Is it possible to display a list of files and folders in a Rev list
field, with their itsy-bitsy Finder icons? Right now I am distinguishing
between files and folders simply by placing the "/" character before folder
names. I imagine that I could use a font such as Wingdings to fake it in
this manner too, but I would prefer to use the actual app-specific finder
icons if possible (or if within my reach).

Thanks for any suggestions.