public beta?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jan 29 06:54:01 EST 2003

On 28/1/03 11:42 pm, james lewes <jameslewes at comcast.net> wrote:

> Once they have finished I am confident they will amaze us.

So at the moment we're putting finishing touches on the new Application
Browser, finishing the last of the new properties palette screens, and
tracking down a handful of lower level issues in a few places, e.g. relating
to the new serial support on OS X.  There are a few syntax changes to the
new XML libraries and in one or two other places.  Besides that we're about
good to go...

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.