Setting Pixels

Klaus Major klaus.major at metascape.org
Wed Jan 29 06:15:02 EST 2003

Hi Jim,

> ..
> The good people at RR have posted a demo stack in the "Education" page
> on the RunRev site:
> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/education/usercontributions.html
>
> Check the User Contributions. This is intended primarily for an
> elementary course in programing in
> Transcript  and Turtle Graphics for science students, but it may  also
> work for you.
>
> Jim Hurley

i also would like to take a look at "turtles".
Heard it very often in the past, but still have no idea what i means.

Unfortunately i cannot get it work.

A look at your scripts showed me the reason.

You use lots of reserved word in your handlers, be it as a handler name
("left", "right", "home" etc...) or names of variables ("num" as the
most obvious example).

I would really appreciate if you could take a look again and change
your stack.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Klaus Major