Scripting the Geometry Manager

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jan 28 21:24:01 EST 2003

How about putting in a resizeStack handler. If you "pass" the
resizeStack, the Geometry Manager will do it's stuff them.
Alternatively, you can start your resizeStack handler with
"revUpdateGeometry" which forces the geometry update, then you can do
your stuff and no pass the resizeStack.

As far as I can discover, Rev 2 does not have OS X drawers (the bits
that slide out sideways, like the mailboxes display in Mail), but it
does have sheets (the dialog boxes that slide down from the window
title bar).

Cheers,
Sarah